[opensuse-factory] Alternative fix for VirtualBox stealing focus
Fabian,

I reported the focus stealing issue on the VirtualBox developers news group so that the maintainers for other distros would get a heads-up on the issue. I was not expecting a fix for VB; however, Michael Thayer from Oracle posted a test patch such that "if Qt now gives us delayed information that we have lost the focus, ask the X server directly."

His patch works with the unmodified Qt 5.13, and no side effects are expected. If you prefer to leave the original timer value in the Qt code, I can push this patch for VB.

Which solution do you prefer?

Thanks,

Larry