[opensuse-factory] Request for "light" package to be added to SUSE repos
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 16:15:36 +0100
The light project provides a way for users in wayland desktop
environments to tweak their laptops brightness settings. The Project
home page can be seen here https://github.com/haikarainen/light

I've built the project in OBS here
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:MichaelAquilina/light

I think adding it to the official SUSE repos would be very beneficial
to those using wayland desktop environments (such as sway which I use
myself).

I've never requested a package to be added before so I thought I would
post here to see what kind of feedback I get and what the correct
steps would be to get this reviewed and maybe accepted.

Thanks!
Mike