[opensuse-factory] Re: Running YaST-Control-Center without root
On 4/23/2019 1:14 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
- From my point of view as user/admin, I would not use it this way, I
don't like having to enter the password that often.
I thought I remembered there being a timeout option with sudo
where you could configure it to let you continue running "root tasks"
for the next 'X' minutes and it wouldn't ask you for your password
again until the time expired.

Seems like that would solve the issue of having to re-enter passwords
but allow entering such a password only when actually needed.