Re: [opensuse-factory] Hiding grub prompt when previous boot is successful and when only one OS is installed
Am 23.04.19 um 17:00 schrieb Stasiek Michalski:
Eh, I guess I should have better explained it, GRUB requires graphical
mode to be loaded before Linux is initialized, which causes needless
flickering and such.

No, it doesn't
strolchi:~ # grep ^GRUB_TERMINAL= /etc/default/grub
GRUB_TERMINAL=console
--
Stefan Seyfried