[opensuse-factory] Running YaST-Control-Center without root
Hi,

I made a patch for YaST CC which enables it to run without root permissions, and
starts separate modules as root instead (when it needs them with root
permissions) [1], however I'm not sure how you might feel about this.

It requires more password entering if opened without root, which might prove to
be annoying.

From my point of view, it fixes quite a few bugs, with theming of this module,
as this is the module with the biggest set of icons. It also would work just
fine with Wayland (although it could still have issues with starting modules
in Wayland session, considering it doesn't set an env variable for XWayland).
It also allows modules that don't require root to be started without
permissions, which is convenient for at least two modules (and would be even
more convinient if Polkit started being used in YaST ;) ).

Affects only Qt version.

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-control-center/commit/d7e96130a2423041b47622be67d82eda3a78cd96
LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world