Re: [opensuse-factory] Friendly warning: Python 2 is going to be removed from Factory on 2020-01-02
On Mon, Apr 15, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

Last time, I looked, the whole Openstack eco system was primary based on Py2.

Must be many years ago if I read the yearly progress reports of porting
Openstack to python3 correctly.

Not that this is relevant for Factory that much, but highly relevant to the
SUSE cloud strategy, if I'm not mistaken...

The python3 openstack wiki is nearly completly green, only a few orange
and red entries.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany