Re: [opensuse-factory] Friendly warning: Python 2 is going to be removed from Factory on 2020-01-02
Hello,

Am Montag, 15. April 2019, 14:26:59 CEST schrieb Matěj Cepl:
Michael Ströder píše v Po 15. 04. 2019 v 14:13 +0200:
So this is simply your personal ego-trip not to care about what
others need.

Personal attack without any relevant argument to the issue -> *plonk*

You are of course free to block whoever you want, but if I look at the
texts from the previous mails, I'd say Michael's previous answer was
more technical than yours ;-)

Let me bring that text back: