Re: [opensuse-factory] Friendly warning: Python 2 is going to be removed from Factory on 2020-01-02

On Monday 2019-04-15 15:31, Robert Schweikert wrote:

So, please, let's tone this thread down a notch: Maej formulated a goal
to remove python2 by 2020

Well, from my perspective formulating a goal would be more along the
lines of:

"...the goal is to..."
"... we would like to..."
"... the plan is to... if possible..."

However it was stated that

"...we are going to remove python2 package ..."

This is a declaration and an absolute statement

“ The Rules [of Acquisition] are nothing but … guideposts,
suggestions. Would you buy a book called "Suggestions of
acquisition"? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it! ”