Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4 Status update

Hi Christophe,

 I use since years Amarok  and I have a lot of songs old or live recording. I added a lot on data which are stored in mysql DB used by amarok. (lyrics, cover, dates etc)
I tested Elisa and clementine.
| - Elisa
1. very minimal
2. adding different directories outside /home is difficult
3 no covers
4 no lyrics
5 no additional info
6 album display order is very strange some times it takes a number ???

| - Clementine
1. lyrics: I cannot add/update the lyrics and many are not found,
   Smooth scrolling of text is not present,
   You need to be online to have the text.
2. covers : not found and I did not found how to add local image as cover
3. info : cannot add additional info
4 info artist displays wrong artist :-(

I tested also exaile but for some actions it crashes (display cover)
Apr 15 07:57:46 hpprol2 systemd[1]: Started Process Core Dump (PID 35457/UID 0).
Apr 15 07:57:48 hpprol2 systemd-coredump[35458]: Process 35384 (exaile) of user 1000 dumped core.
Apr 15 07:57:48 hpprol2 systemd[1]: systemd-coredump@3-35457-0.service: Succeeded.

I'll test also cantata but from other comments I'm doubtfull

 |   In approx. 2 weeks, we'll see what should be done with Amarok.

For my use amarok best meets my needs.

Regards