Re: [opensuse-factory] Naming policy for containers inside the distro

Hi,

as we see a similar problem for the SUSE business products: we discussed
this shortly and it looks like we will have two different policies,
one for base container, one for derived container:

/suse/sle12sp3
/suse/sle12sp4
/suse/sle15
/suse/...

But:
/sles12sp4/apache
/sles15/mariadb
/caaspX/...

So if I map this to opensuse:

/opensuse/tumbleweed
/opensuse/tumbleweed-busybox
/opensuse/leap

/tumbleweed/apache
/leap/apache
/kubic/flannel

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany