[opensuse-factory] bash syntax and /bin/sh

Hi,

I don't want to bring up the discussion if /bin/sh is bash or not
again, but: we have now a tumbleweed busybox base container.
And of course, /bin/sh is not bash, but busybox.
And of course, from the first 30 packages we tried to use to build
derived containers, 3 packages failed in %pre/%post.

Please make sure: if you use #!/bin/sh, don't use bash syntax. Or use
#!/bin/bash as shell.

So if you were missing a real usecase for the differentiation of /bin/sh,
now you have one.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany