Re: [opensuse-factory] Please revoke delete requests for fluidsynth-dssi and csound
On Monday 2019-04-08 09:25, Simon Lees wrote:

On 08/04/2019 16:47, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 16:43 +0930, Simon Lees wrote:

Between obs and ibs I personally get 15,000 emails a monthish so its
more then understandable that sometimes some people miss these emails.

Even without mails: if you don't notice for 6 months that your package
is not building, I'd argue you don't 'maintain' it.

Cheers
Dominique

I maintain some packages that haven't changed upstream (or had any bug
reports in 3 years) but are still very useful, if one such package
failed to build I probably wouldn't notice for 6 months

But apart from develprj-build-failed mails sent by OBS (which most
people have turned off), there is *also* factory-build-failed mails sent
by a Dominique bot, so never say no one was warned :-p