Re: [opensuse-factory] Please revoke delete requests for fluidsynth-dssi and csound

On 08/04/2019 08:47, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Please resubmit your fixes (or rather, reopen your submit requests
fixing the packages)

And I checked the notifications:
for fluidsynth-dssi: there is only one bugowner defined - and he
received the mail.

For csound, there are two bugowner defined, but just like with
assigning bugs, the script in question only handles one owner - and in
this case picked the other one.

So might be worthy to check with Takashi if he's actually still willing
to maintaining those two packages, or if he'd nor rather hand over
bugownership to Dave.

Cheers
Dominique

I ticked the maintainer boxes on both packages when I started fixing them. I already had a csound update in my local directory from when fluidsynth changed to 2.00 but work made me forget about it.
I'll tick the bug owner boxes as well, Takashi is always willing to help if I get stuck.
I still think a submit request should be able to override a delete request.
Thanks
Dave