Re: [opensuse-factory] not yet GNOME 3.32

On 4/5/19 9:29 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
On 4/5/19 3:22 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
* Various modules from the GNOME 3.32 stack (not yet GNOME 3.32
itself though)

I wonder whether that's the reason for several issues under XFCE since several weeks:

1. nm-applet not properly usable when auto-started in desktop session

2. nm-applet does not correctly store passwords stored in user's GNOME keyring

Could you please open a bug report so that we can properly track this?
Thanks.

--
Maurizio Galli (MauG)
Xfce Team