Re: [opensuse-factory] vanilla Leap 15.1 boosts gaming performance
Vinzenz Vietzke schrieb:
Am Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 15:34:09 CEST schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
The April's fools joke is obviously talking about "PTS being sufficient and
creating comparable results".

If only I could find the detailed blogpost again which explained why PTS is
unreliable...

That aside:
I know PTS but what I meant to ask Ludwig what he (and the Leap release team)
would prefer for test results.

I am not an expert with benchmarks so I can't really answer that
question. Looks like several people here have experience in that
area though. Maybe some team could be formed to watch over various
performance aspects of the release. Raw game rendering speed being just
one of many :-)

What matters to your customers most for example?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel