[opensuse-factory] Default Java
Hi there,

just wanted to let you guysome days ago I wondered what the default java
version would be. It should be Java 11. So I've installed a clean leap
beta installation.

I've installed java-openjdk-10, java-openjdk-11, java-openjdk-1_8_0.
Same with the equivalent devel packages. The default java version is
Java 11 both with "java" and "javac" via update-alternatives.

So everything's fine. I've updated the wiki page accordingly
(https://en.opensuse.org/Features_15.1#Java).

Does anyone know why there is no Apache Maven available in the default
packages? There is this "maven-local", which I think is not the maven
program itself.

Cheers,

Bernd