Re: [opensuse-factory] Renaming the chromium package to chromium-browser and chromium-bsu back to chromium

On Monday 2019-04-01 18:14, Maximilian Trummer wrote:

On the other hand we at openSUSE expect people to "Have a lot of fun"
and clearly renaming chromium-bsu to chromium will cause people to have
a lot of fun the first time they run chromium after the update.

I say we strip unnecessary stuff like LibreOffice and YaST from the default
desktop patterns (making spreadsheets or changing system settings is rather
boring and not really "a lot of fun") and install all games by default
instead.

I think you want
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2019-04/msg00006.html