Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4/Qt4 removal from openSUSE Factory
Am Montag, 1. April 2019, 13:40:36 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
'zypper se -i --requires libqt4' lists (among others) also amarok...
It's not topic of this thread, but I'd expect to get the same output as
You...?

It was implied that the list doesn't contain packages from KDE:* though:
The rest are packages maintained in KDE: which we'll probably drop if no Qt5
port is available.

And amarok is maintained in KDE:Extra, that should explain why it's not
listed.

Although, taglib-extras comes from KDE:Extra too, that one probably slipped
through... ;-)
(btw I checked it meanwhile, and its libkde4-devel BuildRequires is indeed
unused/unnecessary, the KDE integration has been removed long ago, I'll submit
an "update")

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang