Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4/Qt4 removal from openSUSE Factory
Dne pondělí 1. dubna 2019 12:08:27 CEST, Christophe Giboudeaux napsal(a):
On lundi 1 avril 2019 03:00:23 CEST Simon Lees wrote:
Can you please put together a list of all the packages that you plan to
drop? There are potentially Qt4 packages that I don't maintain but am
interested enough in to help with porting.

'osc whatdependson openSUSE:Factory libqt4 standard x86_64' gives a minimal
list of packages still using libqt4, directly or not.

the ones that need porting / cleanup / being dropped:

Why was Amarok missing? It is in OSS (TW).

- keepassx

There is package keepassxc, Qt5-based Password Manager, based on KeePass. It's
much better than keepassx.
Other big loose will be pdftk-qgui from Packman. It was recently discussed,
due to some packaging problems (I don't remember exactly) it was removed from
Factory, later moved to Packman.

- unetbootin

There seems to be some progress, although too slow, see e.g.
https://github.com/unetbootin/unetbootin/pull/137

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu