Re: [opensuse-factory] Renaming the chromium package to chromium-browser and chromium-bsu back to chromium

On 4/1/19 2:33 AM, Simon Lees wrote:
Its clearly in the interest of our users that this issue is fixed swiftly, I
mean who needs a web browser when you can have a space shooter. Clearly as a
project we have our priorities wrong (As does debian) here is the thread where
they made the same mistake
https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2010-July/012326.html

You are linking a discussion on Macports but mention Debian?

I'll blame my lack of coffee before using google this morning.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30