Re: [opensuse-factory] Renaming the chromium package to chromium-browser and chromium-bsu back to chromium
Hi,

On pon, Apr 1, 2019 at 2:33 AM, Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Some time long ago back in the dark ages we allowed one of the greatest travesties of all time take place where buy the chromium name was stolen away from a humble arcade shooter with space ships and lasers then given to a big ugly memory sucking corporate browser.

Its clearly in the interest of our users that this issue is fixed swiftly, I mean who needs a web browser when you can have a space shooter. Clearly as a project we have our priorities wrong (As does debian) here is the thread where they made the same mistake https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2010-July/012326.html

https://sourceforge.net/projects/chromium-bsu/

I was fully unaware of this, and I hope it's resolved soon.
chromium-browser makes way more sense, so does chromium in
place of chromium-bsu.

Down with corporations, we need the games to be noticed.

LCP [Stasiek]
The Sith Lord
https://lcp.world