[opensuse-factory] Renaming the chromium package to chromium-browser and chromium-bsu back to chromium
Some time long ago back in the dark ages we allowed one of the greatest travesties of all time take place where buy the chromium name was stolen away from a humble arcade shooter with space ships and lasers then given to a big ugly memory sucking corporate browser.

Its clearly in the interest of our users that this issue is fixed swiftly, I mean who needs a web browser when you can have a space shooter. Clearly as a project we have our priorities wrong (As does debian) here is the thread where they made the same mistake https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2010-July/012326.html

https://sourceforge.net/projects/chromium-bsu/

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30