[opensuse-factory] issue with postgresql-devel
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:28:10 +0100
Hello,

I was surprised with automated mail that my package
zabbix was failing building on openSUSE:Factory, after trying to build
it locally i have discovered
that postgresql-devel does not even install development package (11 in
this moment...)
and as in package i only require meta package postgresql-devel it now fails with
pg_config not found. Can someone share logic which now should be used
that is portable
between versions of openSUSE?

(for me hardcoding postgresql11-devel into .spec is not something i
would do lightly)

Boris