Re: [opensuse-factory] Don't upgrade to a 5.0.x Kernel with a Dell Precision 5530
I unfortunately wasn't able to finish the git bisect yesterday, but finished it
just now:

7769db5883841b03de544a35a71ff528d4131c17 is the first bad commit

Could someone who also got hit by the issue do the following:
- checkout the kernel git repository
- checkout the above commit
- build the kernel as Larry described below
- boot it and try out if it breaks
- reboot and checkout HEAD~1
- rebuild the kernel, reboot and test whether it works

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/18/19 4:14 PM >>>