Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel module problem

tks. what I was looking at is:
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING OC 6G Graphics Card, 3 x WINDFORCE
Fans, 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6, GV-N166TGAMING OC-6GD Video Card
$299 at newegg

I believe the difference is three fans on this card and it is the 1660
rather that 1060 and the case I have is quite large and unless I measured
incorrectly it will fit.

are you happy with yours?

Yes, mine has 2 fans.

It is in a gaming computer used by my 12-year old grandson to play various Steam games. He is very pleased with it. The stated requirements for the games he wants to play is a minimum of a GTX 970. As that card costs about the same as a GTX 1660 Ti, which is about 30% faster, I went with the 1660.

Larry