[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/10
I just saw, that the 2019/10 review did not go out - so here you have
it, allbeit delayed

Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

Week 10 – the thrid week in a row with 4 published snapshots. This
feels like a good pace. The 4 snapshots published have been 0301, 0305,
0306 and 0307.

The changes in those snapshots contained:

* Virtualbox 6.0.4
* curl 7.64
* KDE Plasma 5.15.2
* Linux kernel 4.20.12 & 4.20.13
* rust 1.32
* PostgreSQL 10.7
* Libreoffice 6.2.1.2 : with KDE Frameworks 5 integration

That’s almost everything that was on the promised list of last week –
almost! And of course the list has been extended for you. So curretnly
in Staging, we have:

* openSSL 1.1.1 – The blocker is, unchanged, nodejs
* Move of the default nodejs version from 8 to 10
* projectM 3.x – finally based on Qt5 (our packages were ahead of the
time, so no major change for the users)
* systemd 241
* bash: Implement a change to have /bin/sh update-alternatives
controlled
* Linux kernel 5.0
* PostgreSQL 11
* Boost 1.69