Re: [opensuse-factory] packages for grabs
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 01:30:18PM +0100, David Sterba wrote:
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 03:17:19PM +0100, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
benchmark/forkbomb

All packages in the benchmark project can be considered matained, by
group of people listed in the Users tab.

I don't see why you want to remove 'forkbomb', it builds and is
otherwise low effort maintenance. The maintainer/bugowner/... list is
the same eg for clpeak package that's also in Factory but nobody is
suggesting it for removal. So I don't uderstand the logic behind the
decisions.

I don't think there has to be a single person for each package, speaking
for obs://benchmark, the group maintainership has been working well. The
people behind are users of the packages so there's low risk.

Thank you for your answer! I removed myself from the maintainers of the
forkbomb package
--
Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <tchatzimichos@xxxxxxxx>
System Administrator