Re: [opensuse-factory] packages for grabs
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 03:17:19PM +0100, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
Hello,

the following packages are up for grabs. If you are interested in taking over
any of them, send me a maintainership request.

If no volunteers are found to take over any of them, I will request removal
from Factory in a month. Some of the packages below are quite popular (eg
password-store, hub, xxkb, xautolock, nmcli-dmenu) so it would be a shame to
see them removed from Factory.

X11:Utilities/urxvt-font-size
X11:Utilities/urxvt-perls
X11:Utilities/urxvt-tabbedex
X11:Utilities/xautolock
X11:Utilities/xxkb (comes together with boo#1002458)
benchmark/forkbomb
devel:languages:ruby:extensions/rubygem-activerecord-native_db_types_override

This does not make sense, none of devel:languages:ruby:extensions
packages is in Factory, so what are you intending to remove? If this
means the whole devel project then it makes even less sense so I think
I must be missing something.