Am 14.03.19 um 13:12 schrieb Michal Suchánek:

How much time is spent executing the spec files, anyway?

Who would write those lua scripts?

I, for "my" packages. I'm not proposing to do this for all packages. I'm just
interested if there would be objections if
I converted all the packages that I maintain to use lua instead of shell.

There is quite a disproportion
between the number of people who understand shell and the number of
people who understand lua.

Oh! A second advantage.
No more fiddling around in "my" specfiles by people running "spec-cleaner" or
other crap.
--
Stefan Seyfried