Re: [opensuse-factory] packages for grabs
Hi,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:17:19 +0100
Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

the following packages are up for grabs. If you are interested in
taking over any of them, send me a maintainership request.

If no volunteers are found to take over any of them, I will request
removal from Factory in a month. Some of the packages below are quite
popular (eg password-store, hub, xxkb, xautolock, nmcli-dmenu) so it
would be a shame to see them removed from Factory.

security:privacy/password-store (comes together with boo#1097774)

I use password-store. If noone else steps up for it I'll file a request
in 2 weeks.

I don't think we are affected by boo#1097774. It's fixed in 1.7.3
(TW/Leap 15.0) and was not present in 1.6.5 (Leap 42.3).