Re: [opensuse-factory] packages for grabs
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:45:31 +0100
V Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:17:19 +0100
Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hello,

the following packages are up for grabs. If you are interested in taking over
any of them, send me a maintainership request.

devel:languages:ruby:extensions/rubygem-augeas

This one looks interesting, as YaST uses augeas from ruby, but in the end if it
is just discontinued fork of rubygem-ruby-augeas. So fine for me to drop this
package. Even its author switch its github repo to read-only mode.

Josef