On 3/13/19 1:44 PM, Simon Lees wrote:

Yep and this is the big fat lazy option. Given the quality our release
managers expect of our Tier 1 desktops and even
our T2 desktops I don't see how we can include code "That will break in some
cases" in the same category, if your only
willing to go to that level of excellence keep the code in your home repo. Do
you think such code is an acceptable
standard for packagehub? personally I don't, and if its not acceptable for
packagehub it should not be acceptable for
Leap or Tumbleweed.

It's up to the packagehub maintainers to define their acceptance level, not on
me.
But I don't like the attitude to take freedom away from openSUSE users to break
their systems. Breaking and fixing is basically the core of the fun people take
out of linux.

Would I recommend anyone to switch /bin/sh? Hell, no! I personally would even
go as
far and block every alternative in the distribution - but with bash blocking
/bin/sh
there is not even a way for experiments without breaking your system integrity.

Greetings, Stephan