Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is not a win. This is a straight up fail. If you do this, you are
allowing it to be possible to have a broken openSUSE bootstrap. You're
allowing for people to choose an unsupported configuration in the very
core of the distribution. That is completely nuts.

I doubt that the bootstrap may fail _because_ you wrote POSIX compliant scripts
except when there is a non-POSIX-compliant default shell and scripts use that
shell.

Jörg

--
EMail:joerg@xxxxxxxxxx (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin