[opensuse-factory] Stale devel projects
Am 12.03.19 um 21:58 schrieb Martin Wilck:
I'd been trying to help XRevan86 to get a working
version of "checkbashisms" into factory, but so far it hasn't even
received a devel project review (
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/662123).

Please bring this up a little earlier - we have `factory-maintainers`
group to help with devel project maintainers not being active anymore.
Happens in all communities that contributors drop out - and we have
measures not to make this a big problem.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.