  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:52:37 +0100
Op woensdag 13 maart 2019 00:23:10 CET schreef Jan Engelhardt:
On Tuesday 2019-03-12 23:46, Simon Lees wrote:
Though not affected myself, I tend to agree with Martin as well. What
about
an option in the installer "Preferred shell" ? Make bash default, but
offer
( and install, when changed ) other shells?

My current main problem with the proposal is that it expects all
contributors / members of the review team to go and learn something new

My problem is that you all seem to get waaay ahead of yourself.
We are nowhere near the point where one could even think of adding a
"preferred shell" dialog box.

Nor does the review team need to learn anything, as it is not a policy at
this time to be sh conformant and the what-ifs were already brought up last
month.

[insert scared pikachu meme image here]
Hey, Jan
I'm just trying to bring up ideas.