Re: [opensuse-factory] packages for grabs

On 13/03/2019 00:47, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
Hello,

the following packages are up for grabs. If you are interested in taking over
any of them, send me a maintainership request.

If no volunteers are found to take over any of them, I will request removal
from Factory in a month. Some of the packages below are quite popular (eg
password-store, hub, xxkb, xautolock, nmcli-dmenu) so it would be a shame to
see them removed from Factory.

devel:tools:building/colorgcc
devel:tools:building/colormake

the grc package implements the same functionality as these although potentially not as well / to the same level I haven't done a side by side comparison. It also works for osc build which is likely useful for a bunch of people on this list.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30