On 3/12/19 3:41 PM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:

The longer this thread evolves, the more I wonder how a decision could
be reached. But I do think we need one. Otherwise we'll waste energy in
pointless races where some people remove bashisms and others introduce
new ones. We all have better things to do.

I can't see a consensus reached in this discussion. Yet, a request to
put /bin/sh under control of update-alternatives is on the way to
Factory. So just creating facts.

Which is perfect! https://media.ccc.de/v/1912-opensuse-is-what-you-make-it

Greetings, Stephan