Re: [opensuse-factory] Non-functional Steam in Tumbleweed
Hi there,

I ran up Steam on my openSUSE 15.1 Beta box in KVM and it installed fine. The first started stopped somehow:

comrad@linux-9lzl:~> steam
Setting up Steam content in /home/comrad/.local/share/Steam
Running Steam on opensuse-leap 15.1 64-bit
STEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(0)
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

But when I closed the terminal an ran Steam a second time it downloaded the data files and updated itself.

Login and downloading a game also worked fine. I even could run Uplink in KVM (screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/D54RtJD).

Cheers,

Bernd