Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
  • From: dieter <d_werner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 18:04:09 +0100
On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:54:44 +0100
Martin Wilck wrote:

So far I haven't heard complaints about file systems not being
accessible any more. I'd be interested to hear how it's going. Did
anybody attempt to un-blacklist certain file systems yet?
On a Tumbleweed system (i586) updated on 2nd of March (should be
snapshot 20190226) I removed the blacklist of hpfs. The file system
mounted without problems. I did not test if mounting fails while still
blacklisted.
No complaint from me.
Regards,
Dieter