Re: [opensuse-factory] Finding Leap devel images
On 06/03/2019 08.56, Bernd Ritter wrote:
Hi there,

I was looking for the download link for Leap Testing from the homepage
as well. I've mentioned it on the release tweet on twitter, but I
think that got lost.

Apparently you have to go to "Install Leap" and then on the top menu
to "Download". Then you can choose on the right between Leap and Leap
Testing.

<https://www.opensuse.org/>
Entry page --> Leap

<https://www.opensuse.org/#Leap>
Leap page --> Install Leap

Now another browser tab opens:

<https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/leap> --> top menu,
Leap download page with instructions --> click "download"

<https://software.opensuse.org/distributions>
Another page for choosing between "Tumbleweed" and "Leap" appears,
similar to the first page in content, but older. Here, on the right hand
panel there are two buttons: "View Leap" and "View Testing"

Click on "View Testing"

<https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/testing>

That's the place.

It is certainly convoluted and not self evident.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)