Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST: highlights of development sprint 71 and 72
On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 13:56, Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a good question. I don't know.
In openSUSE we still don't have a replacement for Fate. And in general

Is openFATE officially dead?
https://features.opensuse.org/

Yes, it has been for quite some time already (I don't have the
announcements about it at hand, but they should be easily findable).

From https://features.opensuse.org/
Disclaimer:
Dear visitor, please be advised that this page is outdated and dysfunctional
in parts and will be discontinued. If you are interested in how to propose
features for the openSUSE Project, then please join the according discussions
on our mailinglists.
For proposing new features in the openSUSE distributions, you can use the
opensuse-factory mailinglist. For project-related topics, the opensuse-project
mailinglist is a good place to start with.

See also https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Openfate and links there

Given that across entire project, it was very rare for anyone to do
anything based on an openFATE request, yes, the Board approved its
removal.

So for topics like this, we'd recommend using this mailinglist, or
maybe more specific lists when they exist (eg. opensuse-kubic@,
yast-devel@, etc) for any discussions needed to refine a feature idea.

And once an idea is accepted by someone to be implemented, the Board
don't presume to recommend which tool(s) those contributors should use
for tracking their own planned work.

I'm a fan of post-it notes ;)