Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2019/08
22.02.2019 21:18, hellcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx пишет:

On pią, lut 22, 2019 at 6:36 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
22.02.2019 16:13, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar пишет:
   * PackageKit should now transparently switch from ‘up’ to ‘dup’ on
 Tumbleweed

What about YaST Online Update; is it possible to use it too?

Not yet, is this something I should look into too?

I honestly do not know, but so far YOU and various DE update tools did
the same on regular releases. Now YOU lags behind. Having the same
workflow across all openSUSE flavors looks like a worthy goal.