[opensuse-factory] Re: LXQT - problem after TW update
Il giorno Thu, 28 Feb 2019 08:12:32 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx> ha scritto:

after rboot a screen popped up and asked something about a window
manager....I think I chose icewm.

I think that is the issue: it is presented on top, but you needed to
choose just a window manager, like openbox (I saw that too as I use
lxqt for remote access: it wasn't clear at all).

It is easily fixable though AFAICS.

Edit ~/.config/lxqt/session.conf and put "openbox" in the
"window_manager" line instead of icewm. Logout / login should do it
then.

--
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID: A29D259B