Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed 20190214 - Plasma screenlock does not unlock
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 18:54:56 +0100
Am Samstag, 16. Februar 2019, 18:26:35 CET schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:

Strange things can happen in the running session if the whole system (or
certain parts at least) are replaced underneath by new major versions...

I have some trouble with suspend, I guess since the 4.20 kernel series:
Normally it goes to suspend when I close the lid, but sometimes not - and I
could not fint the reason for it in the logs.

Cheers
Axel