Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed – Review of the weeks 2019/04 – 07
On 02/15/19 14:37, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Oh, right - openSSL 1.1.1 is of course still on the radar (was flying a
bi low though)

In order to visualize it's errors better, if there are still any, I
moved this now to an own staging area (Staging:J) - I should be able to
make a much better assessment in a couple hours what, if anything,
still blocks this.

In general, 'a single build failure' can indeed block a major update -
just imaging such a failure making the installer unusable for example.

Thanks for the pointer. I now see that Staging:J indeed shows regressions in the autoyast installer, which of course need to be resolved before shipping.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Factory/J

Christoph