Re: Aw: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190205 released! => unoperabel KDE => please HELP
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:33:54 +0100
Hi,

Am Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 00:04:10 CET schrieb ub22@xxxxxxx:

no one the same Problem ???

At least here it works well.....

I can't find the reason but my PCs are unusable since them (randomly
between 1 and 10 minutes the system hangs and sometimes it will be
operabel after 5 to 10 minutes - sometimes only a reset of the
able to work anymore especially in case of the fact that Editing
of a file will sometimes broken!

Check your background jobs for heavy disk activities - or in your case,
network activities (home was on a NFS share, right?). Baloo indexer might be a
candidate, btrfs maintenance as well.
I remember a KDE update some time ago that changed the structure of the
database (if I'm not mistaken), that caused my destop to be unuseable as well
for some time. After the dust has settled, all back to normal

HTH
Aaxel