Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed rsync repo sync issue?
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:39:44 -0600
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:23:03 AM CST Per Jessen wrote:
Danny Sauer wrote:
This
appears to be a result of discrepancies between the always-working
download.opensuse site -
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/repodata/ - and the
often-not-working rsync.opensuse site -
http://rsync.opensuse.org/opensuse/tumbleweed/repo/oss/repodata/.

Danny, please report issues with rsync.o.o to admin@o.o - the machine
had to be rebuilt last year, and it's very possible it's not quite
there yet. I haven't had time to look into it.

The issue happens on a regular basis as I was affected by this a couple years
ago. It gets "fixed" and then breaks again. I worked around it by choosing
another mirror as my rsync source.

--
Jimmy