Re: [opensuse-factory] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
Martin Wilck composed on 2019-02-12 10:07 (UTC+0100):

Note that others on this thread warned about people being forced to
use self-compiled kernels for being able to use functionality that used
to be around for years. I also don't think that that's a good idea, at
least not on a short time frame. It has the potential to drive people
away from openSUSE.

Indeed. The support it had by default, which the distros I had tried to that
point did not have, is
what caused me to first try and and ultimately switch to SUSE in the first
place. That "potential"
would amount to a significant policy reversal leading to an attempt to recover
what would be lost,
i.e. "drive away".

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/