[opensuse-factory] Re: [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:13:51 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:11:07 +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I mean, if we want to make sure there are no problems in their path,
let's remove usernames and passwords as well. Passwords are just an
obstacle to a good user experience, after all.

Well, there is the setting easy/secure/paranoid. It could be expanded.

And who are the users going to blame when their system is compromised?

They're not going to own it. They're going to blame our default settings.

--
Jim Henderson