On Friday 2019-02-08 14:16, Joerg Schilling wrote:

I'm aware that, in principle, /bin/sh is supposed to be the Bourne
shell on Unix systems. But as a matter of fact, on current openSUSE, it

UNIX used to have the Bourne Shell installed as /bin/sh, but I suspect that
the
Bourne Shell is not available on SuSe - or did you start to support "obosh"
binaries recently?

It is available for installation since April 2018 or so, but that is
about it. I have not yet tried having it as /bin/sh.